Healing Hands and Mystic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Hands and Mystic Forums

spiritual and healing discussion board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Solar Light Activation
My first spiritual message EmptyApril 13th 2011, 12:36 by goddess

» healing request for my self
My first spiritual message EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 20:45 by Inara-Sue

» For the Lightservers: Violet Flame Planetary Healing Meditation
My first spiritual message EmptyFebruary 18th 2011, 11:56 by Inara-Sue

» THE COSMIC AND PLANETARY HIERARCHY PROTECTION MEDITATION
My first spiritual message EmptyFebruary 17th 2011, 18:04 by Rheabird3

» healing for my dad mum me my family and godson
My first spiritual message EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 19:58 by Ishtar

» Please Add To Healing Circle Weekly
My first spiritual message EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 11:55 by Sapphire-venus

» Healing with the 55 Chakras
My first spiritual message EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 09:19 by Ishtar

» Healing for my sister please
My first spiritual message EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 16:55 by goddess

» Please Add To Healing/Clearing Circle
My first spiritual message EmptyJanuary 13th 2011, 06:43 by mckenna843

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

My first spiritual message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goddess
Healer
Healer
goddess

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-04-18

My first spiritual message Empty
PostSubject: My first spiritual message   My first spiritual message EmptyJune 29th 2009, 13:18

These last two years I have been learning about the spiritual world. It’s something I have always been interested in, but since starting to have spiritual healing I have become more aware and open to everything spiritual. I guess having healing and feeling the energy is what got me more interested.

I am learning how to meditate and this helps me to relax, although it’s not easy especially when you’re very anxious, but generally it helps me a great deal.

During one of the meditations I had a message, although I have had messages before that were given through my therapist, you have to be able to relax and be open.
You’re Spirit guide or Angels will give you messages when they know you’re ready to except them. I had sensed them before but as I was so scared I was shutting them out.

I don’t see Spirit or Angels as yet, although I have heard my name being called ages ago, but since I started to learn it stopped. I have heard very quiet chatter at night time, at first thought next door left their television on. At first I kept thinking I was imagining things, but with the help of the some lovely caring people I have come to believe in myself more, but still doubt a lot of the time. I do sometimes get visions which is how i saw my spirit guides. Most of my messages are by thought which is why it is hard to learn to trust my intuition

My first message was from my cousin Jonathan who died at the age of 34 Christmas 2006
My aunt took his death very hard as there was no obvious reason for his death. I believe it may be easier to except a loved ones death if there is a reason, for the death.
He was very clearly in my mind; I had a bit of pressure in my head.
The thoughts I was having were of Jonathan saying to me “tell mum my throat closed up”

I was amazed but just tried to ignore it as I thought I was imagining this.
The pressure in my head got worse, I had the feeling I was told trust yourself, please believe. I said Jonathan are you there or is it in my imagination, show me a sign if your there, I then felt a very light touch on my right cheek.
I was worried about telling my aunt what if I’m wrong I asked myself, I took days before I plucked up the courage to phone her.

During which he came to me again a few times and said “please phone my mum”
I spoke to him again and asked if he had been visiting his young daughter, as this was something my aunt had said to me previously, that his wife had been watching the little one looking at the wall and talking. So I had a feeling my aunt may be open to the idea since that previous conversation.

Eventually I phoned my aunt I took ages to get to the point as to why I had phoned.
I told her all about my spiritual path, and how I was learning and that I think I had a message from Jonathan. Then I went on to tell her everything that had happened lately.

She was great and was happy to have heard it, she thought that the fact he had said the reason why he had died would help her to come to terms with his passing.
She does seem to be a lot better now, so I know I did the right thing.

After a few weeks she told me she felt so much better, she had been looking at his photo all the time that week he came to me asking why Jonathan why, so he give here the answer bless him.

This passage below is an update of original work
He came to me again a few months later, again saying phone my mum, i thought omg not again lol. This time i did it asap, apparently my aunt and his wife had fallen out and my aunt had not seen her grandchild for weeks, this must have been upsetting her and he wanted to me to check on her, the day i phoned she was not in the right frame to tell her he had come through again, but i will tell her when the time is right.

Written by Monica 08/03/08
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritual-home.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: My first spiritual message   My first spiritual message EmptyJune 30th 2009, 14:29

Very beautiful experience hon and I hope this has helped you learn to trust what you are or have been receiving.

Many thanks for sharing this experience with us!!!
Back to top Go down
goddess
Healer
Healer
goddess

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My first spiritual message   My first spiritual message EmptyJune 30th 2009, 14:38

Yes it did help somewhat but i still doubt myself a lot, especially when it comes to readings, but i am getting better at trusting my intuition more, and i know a lot of the time i feel guided to perhaps read something that relates to my feelings or what is happening in my life at a said time, for example most days i read the chanelled messages that are kindly posted on this site, and almost every time it is something i needed to know or hear in order to help me feel better or just to learn more. Love and light goddess xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritual-home.co.uk
Sapphire-venus
Admin
Admin
Sapphire-venus

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My first spiritual message   My first spiritual message EmptyJune 30th 2009, 15:31

goddess wrote:
Yes it did help somewhat but i still doubt myself a lot, especially when it comes to readings, but i am getting better at trusting my intuition more, and i know a lot of the time i feel guided to perhaps read something that relates to my feelings or what is happening in my life at a said time, for example most days i read the chanelled messages that are kindly posted on this site, and almost every time it is something i needed to know or hear in order to help me feel better or just to learn more. Love and light goddess xx

dont worry hun you will get past these doubts and that was a beautiful experience to share xxx
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirehealing.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first spiritual message   My first spiritual message Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Healing Hands and Mystic Forums :: Spiritual Experiences :: Spiritual Experiences-
Jump to: