Healing Hands and Mystic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Hands and Mystic Forums

spiritual and healing discussion board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Solar Light Activation
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyApril 13th 2011, 12:36 by goddess

» healing request for my self
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 20:45 by Inara-Sue

» For the Lightservers: Violet Flame Planetary Healing Meditation
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyFebruary 18th 2011, 11:56 by Inara-Sue

» THE COSMIC AND PLANETARY HIERARCHY PROTECTION MEDITATION
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyFebruary 17th 2011, 18:04 by Rheabird3

» healing for my dad mum me my family and godson
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 19:58 by Ishtar

» Please Add To Healing Circle Weekly
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 11:55 by Sapphire-venus

» Healing with the 55 Chakras
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 09:19 by Ishtar

» Healing for my sister please
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 16:55 by goddess

» Please Add To Healing/Clearing Circle
What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJanuary 13th 2011, 06:43 by mckenna843

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What is your favourite crystal and why

Go down 
+6
EdgeWizard
The Magician
Serena
queenofthenile
Starchild
Sapphire-venus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire-venus
Admin
Admin
Sapphire-venus

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2009-03-18

What is your favourite crystal and why Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 17th 2009, 15:33

i am in a nosey mood lol
i can not pick only one crystal but at the moment i love my Blue obsidian, i have always been drawn to it and after waiting 2 years for a new piece lol i am kinda very happy to have a few. I look at the crystal and a lot of times i can see pictures form, i get lost in it lol it intrigues me but i am still not sure why!!
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirehealing.heavenforum.com
Starchild

Starchild

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 17th 2009, 15:54

Of course mine is Lapis~lazuli, I do like watermelon tourmaline. I do have a Golden Healer egg-shaped crystal too which is powerful.

Always spoilt for choice as too many to mention lol x

But always drawn to Lapis in raw form.

Love and Light xx

Lapis xx
Back to top Go down
queenofthenile

queenofthenile

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 19th 2009, 14:13

I would be hard pressed to pick one favorite crystal. One of my all time favorites for pain relief would be tiger iron. Aslo love my tibetan healing quartz that I had with me and charged when I had a tibetan healing bowl ceremony. Is a very powerful healer. I also wear lapis everyday and is a close friend. Diaoptase is a good crystal when working with releasing emotional isses. Nuumite is an interesting little stone you might want to look at and is reported to be one of the oldest stones know at this time. Is said it is 6 billion years old. I also do a lot with azurite cause i spend so much time in the ethers rofl. It helps to open your third eye. Jeez I do go on can you tell crystals are a favorite topic. And, if you want to peel yourself off the ceiling try using some moldavite. Nef
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 20th 2009, 19:42

Hmm gotta say... I have right around my screen of comp filled with crystals lol though saying that... I adore my angelite and also amethyst... and clear quartz and oh boy rose quartz lololo... I cant decide on one in particular so they are my fav ... oh aye and tigers eye... <<< shuts up now lol... love,

Serena x Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.Spiritual-Home.co.uk
Sapphire-venus
Admin
Admin
Sapphire-venus

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 21st 2009, 10:37

lol so hard to pick one isn't it.......my fave stone will always be sapphire but i have that many lol that i can not decide!!!! i even have 2 i have no clue of where they came from or what they are.........i was looking for some socks one morning and there were 2 crystals in my drawer ..gifts of course but from whom i do not know lol
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirehealing.heavenforum.com
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 21st 2009, 18:26

Hahahahah Sapphire... I'm glad I'm not the only one pmsl.... it is sooooo hard to pick one I totally agree and I too have ones I have no idea what they are either hahahahahah... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Spiritual-Home.co.uk
The Magician
Reader & Healer
Reader & Healer
The Magician

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 12:06

Heya all

Like you guys, I have loads of crystals lol But I think my favourites is my piece of Ametrine and fluorite. I used to have a fluorite wand which was a mix between clear, green and purple, but it broke. I gave one piece to a mate and I kept the other.

alan x
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritual-home.co.uk
EdgeWizard

EdgeWizard

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 16:13

My favourite changes depending on my energising requirements. At the moment it is Red Jasper. Though it will be changing soon as my base chakra is nearly in shape :-)
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Admin
Admin
Ishtar

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 24th 2009, 00:42

Blimey Sap, another hard one lol.....have to have my rose quartz, heamatite, moonstone that I wear every day and my lemurian which is also by my bed....also see many things with that Smile Amethyst also, but also my birth stone.

Love and Blessings Mag xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.james-kneale.memory-of.com
Ishtar
Admin
Admin
Ishtar

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 24th 2009, 00:44

p.s. Sorry forgot to add the why? lol

Rose quartz for pure unconditional love is important in itself to know you are surrounded by it....heamotite which keeps me grounded....moonstone that keeps me calm.....lemurian for information.....amethyst for my higher self and spirit xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.james-kneale.memory-of.com

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyMay 26th 2009, 11:45

At the moment kim has been the trigger for me finding smokey quartz rofl. But there are a few others I am drawn to for some reason, amethyst being one of them and lemon citirine, purple flourite keeps me calm whilst aligning my chakras. Smoky quartz for keeping any negativity away from the aura, amethyst for protection and higher guidance, citrine and clear quartz for I want to say confidence booster, purple flourite for a calm mind... to me that's important Wink
Back to top Go down
Celestine

Celestine

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 15:28

Hi all xxxxx

Well Top Favs are Labradolite, Kunzite, Raindow Crystal and of course Celestine (celestite).

Could anyone please advise the meanings to a Muddle stone please. I have had a while and unable to find out information about it anywhere.

Thanks,
Chat too all soon xxxxx

silent
Back to top Go down
queenofthenile

queenofthenile

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJune 4th 2009, 13:57

Celestine will see what I can find out for you. Personally have never heard of it, so now nosey myself. If I find anything will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Gzelle

Gzelle

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJune 4th 2009, 20:45

What is your favourite crystal and why P1010001-1
This is still tops on my list
Back to top Go down
Wolf in the Shadows

Wolf in the Shadows

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why EmptyJune 18th 2009, 18:10

For me it has to be Clear Quartz. So many different variations to choose from so not really one crystal but hundreds Laughing I absolutely couldn't be without my Lemurians though, and would recommend anyone to try and get their hands on one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite crystal and why   What is your favourite crystal and why Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite crystal and why
Page 1 of 1